The GraalVM project embraces an open and inclusive community. We welcome users and contributors alike. Also, we support projects that extend the platform with new tools, languages or embeddings.
- Subscribe to low traffic firstname.lastname@example.org for important news about GraalVM.
- Follow @graalvm on Twitter and use the #GraalVM hashtag to tweet about the project or to see what others are tweeting.
We provide free community support via public channels and always appreciate your feedback or questions.
- Join the conversation at our Slack channels to directly connect with the GraalVM team.
- Subscribe and post to email@example.com for GraalVM usability questions.
- Create GitHub issues for bug reports, questions or requests for enhancements.
- Report a security vulnerability to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information see Reporting Vulnerabilities guide.
Contribute to GraalVM
GraalVM welcomes contributors to the core platform and projects that extend the platform. There have already been significant contributions from both industry and academia. Please let us know about such efforts that we can support to grow the GraalVM community together.
To help to provide immediate feedback to GraalVM developers, there are nightly GraalVM builds available. They are built from the master branch on a nightly basis.
- Learn how to become a GraalVM contributor.
- Subscribe and post to email@example.com for questions related to working with the sources or extending the GraalVM ecosystem by creating new languages, tools or embeddings.
Help us improve GraalVM by taking a short survey: