The GraalVM project embraces an open and inclusive community. We welcome users and contributors alike. Also, we support projects that extend the platform with new tools, languages, or embeddings.
- Subscribe to low traffic firstname.lastname@example.org for important news about GraalVM.
- Follow @graalvm on Twitter and use the #GraalVM hashtag to tweet about the project or to see what others are tweeting.
We provide free community support via public channels and always appreciate your feedback or questions.
- Subscribe and post to email@example.com for user questions about GraalVM.
- Create GitHub issues for bug reports, questions, or requests for enhancements.
- Join the conversation at our Gitter rooms to directly connect with the GraalVM team.
GraalVM welcomes contributors to the core platform and projects that extend the platform. Please let us know about such efforts such that we can support and mention such projects on our website.