The GraalVM project embraces an open and inclusive community. We welcome users and contributors alike. Also, we support projects that extend the platform with new tools, languages or embeddings.
- Subscribe to low traffic email@example.com for important news about GraalVM.
- Follow @graalvm on Twitter and use the #GraalVM hashtag to tweet about the project or to see what others are tweeting.
We provide free community support via public channels and always appreciate your feedback or questions.
- Join the conversation at our Slack channels to directly connect with the GraalVM team.
- Subscribe and post to firstname.lastname@example.org for GraalVM usability questions.
- Create GitHub issues for bug reports, questions or requests for enhancements.
- Report a security vulnerability to email@example.com. For additional information see Reporting Vulnerabilities guide.
Contribute to GraalVM
GraalVM welcomes contributors to the core platform and projects that extend the platform. There have already been significant contributions from both industry and academia. Please let us know about such efforts that we can support to grow the GraalVM community together.
To help to provide immediate feedback to GraalVM developers, there are nightly GraalVM builds available. They are built from the main branch on a nightly basis.