- Latest (GraalVM for JDK 21)
- Dev Build
- GraalVM for JDK 21
- GraalVM for JDK 20
- GraalVM for JDK 17
- GraalVM 22.3
- GraalVM 22.2
- GraalVM 22.1
- GraalVM 22.0
- GraalVM 21.3
Workshops and Interactive Labs
Consider running interactive workshops in Oracle Cloud to get some practical experience. The interactive cloud platform provides you with a temporary account for the time you run a lab with required cloud resources (a virtual machine, Oracle Linux, storage, and so on). This means you can try Native Image without downloading any additional software to your computer.
Go to Luna Labs and search for “Native Image”. The following labs are available:
- GraalVM Native Image Quick Start: This lab is for developers new to Native Image who are keen to start building cloud native Java applications.
- GraalVM, Reflection and Native Image: This lab shows how to pre-configure the
native-imagebuilder when reflection is used, and make your Java application compatible with ahead-of-time compilation using Native Image.
- GraalVM Native Image, Spring and Containerisation: This lab shows you how to package a Spring Boot application into a native executable; containerise it; shrink the footprint even more by creating small a Distroless container Image.
- GraalVM Native Image, Micronaut and OCI MySQL: In this lab, you will learn how to build a portable cloud-native Java application with Micronaut, GraalVM Native Image and MySQL Database service on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.