- Dev Build
- Native Image
- Build Output
- Build Configuration
- Tracing Agent
- Experimental Agent Options
- Native Image Compatibility and Optimization Guide
- Class Initialization in Native Image
- Static Native Images
- Native Image Options
- Native Image Hosted and Runtime Options
- Native Image Inspection Tool
- Native Image C API
- Implementing Native Methods in Java with Native Image
- LLVM Backend for Native Image
- Debug Info Feature
- Points-to Analysis Reports
- Using System Properties in Native Image
- Profile-Guided Optimizations
- Memory Management at Image Run Time
- Generating Heap Dumps from Native Images
- JDK Flight Recorder with Native Image
- JCA Security Services on Native Image
- Dynamic Proxy on Native Image
- Java Native Interface (JNI) on Native Image
- Reflection on Native Image
- Accessing Resources in Native Images
- Logging on Native Image
- URL Protocols on Native Image
- Native Image ARM64 Support
- GraalVM Updater
- Languages References
- Embedding Reference
- Polyglot Programming
Native Image ARM64 Support
As of version 21.0, GraalVM distributions for Linux on ARM 64-bit system are available. Unless explicitly noted within the limitations, all Native Image features should work on this architecture.
Mostly all Native Image features are supported on ARM64, except for the limitations described below.
-R:[+|-]WriteableCodeCache: must be disabled.
muslis not supported.
--gc=<value>: The G1 garbage collector (
G1) is not supported.
For more information about these options, please refer to Native Image Options and Native Image Hosted and Runtime Options.