- Why GraalVM?
- Getting Started
- Container Images
- Reference Manuals
- Debugging and Monitoring Tools
- Visual Studio Code Extensions
- GraalVM Tools for Java Extension
- GraalVM Tools for Micronaut Extension
- GraalVM Extension Pack for Java
- GraalVM as a Platform
- Security Guide
- Release Notes
GraalVM Extension Pack for Java
Java Development Support #
- Full featured Java development (edit-compile-debug & test cycle) for Maven and Gradle projects in VS Code.
- Support for Java 8 up to the latest Java releases
- JUnit and TestNG test frameworks support
GraalVM Development Support #
- GraalVM Polyglot debugging mixing Java and/or GraalVM guest languages
- Native Image debugging using GDB and Java source code
- GraalVM guest languages support
Micronaut Development Support #
- Integrated Micronaut project wizard
- Micronaut Run Continuos Mode support
- Micronaut configuration files (YAML) code navigation support
Extensions Included #
- GraalVM Tools for Java - an extension which provides a full-fledged support for the Java language and makes the VS Code a friendly and comfortable development environment for GraalVM users. It allows to easily download and manage multiple GraalVM installations and integrate them into the VS Code as a JDK platform, and enables all the unique GraalVM scripting and polyglot features.
- GraalVM Tools for Micronaut - an extension which adds support for the Micronaut framework in the VS Code development environment. The extension has been designed to cooperate with the GraalVM extension for a smooth Micronaut applications development, including debugging and building native images with GraalVM.