GraalVM Latest Feature Release
GraalVM Community 21.1.0
GraalVM Community is available for free for any use. It is built from the GraalVM sources available on GitHub. We provide distributions based on OpenJDK 11 for Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems, and for Linux on ARM 64-bit systems. Distributions based on OpenJDK 8 are provided for Linux and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems only. The distribution based on OpenJDK 16 is experimental with several known limitations. The Python, Ruby, R, and WebAssembly components are experimental. All components including the base GraalVM binary are experimental on Linux/ARM.
GraalVM Community contains significant technology from other projects including OpenJDK and Node.js which are not maintained by the GraalVM community. GraalVM Enterprise is recommended for production applications.
- OSI-approved open-source licenses allow you to use for any purpose
- Free community support via public channels
- Runs any program that runs on GraalVM Enterprise
GraalVM Enterprise 21.1.0
GraalVM Enterprise provides additional performance, security, and scalability relevant for running applications in production. You can get a version of GraalVM Enterprise that is free for evaluation and developing new applications from Oracle GraalVM Downloads. GraalVM Enterprise licensing and support is included in Oracle Cloud and Java SE Subscription at no additional cost. We provide distributions for Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems, and for Linux on ARM 64-bit systems. The distribution based on Oracle JDK 16 is experimental several known limitations. The Python, Ruby, R, and WebAssembly components are experimental. All components including the base GraalVM Enterprise binary are experimental on Linux/ARM.
- Faster performance
- Lower memory footprint for microservices
- Enhanced security features, including managed capabilities for native code
- Free for evaluation and for developing new applications
- Premier 24x7 support via Oracle Support
- GraalVM Enterprise Native Image is supported
- Included in Java SE Subscription
- Included in Oracle Cloud Subscription