GraalVM Community 20.3.2
GraalVM Community is available for free for any use. It is built from the GraalVM sources available on GitHub. We provide distributions based on OpenJDK 11 for for Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems. Distributions based on OpenJDK 8 are provided for Linux and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems only. The Python, Ruby, R, and WebAssembly components are experimental.
GraalVM Community contains significant technology from other projects including OpenJDK and Node.js which are not maintained by the GraalVM community. GraalVM Enterprise is recommended for production applications.
- OSI-approved open-source licenses allow you to use for any purpose
- Free community support via public channels
- Runs any program that runs on GraalVM Enterprise
GraalVM Enterprise 20.3.2
GraalVM Enterprise provides additional performance, security, and scalability relevant for running applications in production. You can get a version of GraalVM Enterprise that is free for evaluation and developing new applications from Oracle GraalVM Downloads. We provide distributions for Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms on x86 64-bit systems. The Python, Ruby, R, and WebAssembly components are experimental.
- Faster performance
- Lower memory footprint for microservices
- Enhanced security features, including managed capabilities for native code
- Free for evaluation and for developing new applications
- Premier 24x7 support via Oracle Support]
- GraalVM Enterprise Native Image is supported
- Included in Java SE Subscription
- Included in Oracle Cloud Subscription